Overdue Update

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay in updating the blog. I have been very busy writing reports. They are now done. Yay!!

Ok house.... Last time I updated we had the start of a frame. Since then we have had the frame completed. The inside plumbing in the walls to the wet areas. Black pipes to the taps. We have also had our roof tiles put on. Well most of them. Only a few more to go!! It is really looking like a house now! Which is very exciting. :) The next step is bricks. We have heard that there is about a 4 week wait for bricks as there is a bricky shortage at the moment. That's very annoying but not much we can do about it. The downside to the first home buyers boom I guess.

We have had heaps I mean heaps of rain of late and I am taking advice of other house bloggers abd buying sone gun boots!! Getting sick of cleaning different pairs of shoes!!! It is super muddy at the block!

We think our next door neighbours are building the same house as us which is a bit annoying. They have a differny fascade/ front and I am pretty a different brick.( as we upgraded ours) oh well... Can't control that.... Atleast they have good taste!! :)

I plan on adding some photos of colours and doors tiles etc at some stage so stay tuned!! I promise frame / roof photos will be uploaded soon!!

Until next time ........ Take care

Mel xo




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Handover on TUESDAY!!!

WOW Talk about progress!